- View FabulousFlyingNina’s profile on Facebook
- View fabulousflying’s profile on Twitter
- View fabflynina’s profile on Pinterest
- View nina-anderson-atp-c-nlp-spn-reiki-ii-99695b4’s profile on LinkedIn
- View LJBPiper’s profile on YouTube
- View user55889343’s profile on Vimeo
- View 102638827669152843080’s profile on Google+
Our Sponsor: Daily Metrix. full spectrum, non GMO liquid vitamins.
New Book: Natural Brain Support
A Barnstormer Aviator. True story about the AntiAginglady’s barnstormer father.
- A sponsor: Non-GMO specialty supplements
- Eco light that purifies air
- electroBlast rehydration concentrate
- Enduropacks exercise recovery blog:
- Eye Care Naturally Book
- Interview on electrolytes for runners
- Nina Anderson on Smart Meter hazards
- Nina's books
- Our Facebook Fan Page
- Sign up for FREE ebook: Think and Feel Younger
- Who knew screen time can affect the brain?
Blog Catalog Approved
Anti Aging Lady413-229-9042Eastern time zone USA
Monthly Archives: January 2013
AAP touts reasons to go organic
Posted in Diet
Tagged American Academy of Pediatrics report, organic foods, pesticides and food
Red wine – resveratrol – anti-cancer aid.
Another good reason to drink red wine!
New info from Cancer Science: Michael Nicholl, an assistant professor of surgical oncology in the Univ. Missouri School of Medicine found that when exposed to resveratrol, tumor cells were more susceptible to radiation treatment and produced better results than when each was used alone. Previous studies suggested resveratrol helped reduce inflammation and inhibited the final phase of multistage carcinogenesis as well as suppressed cell growth. Now they have found it enhances radiation effectiveness.