- View FabulousFlyingNina’s profile on Facebook
- View fabulousflying’s profile on Twitter
- View fabflynina’s profile on Pinterest
- View nina-anderson-atp-c-nlp-spn-reiki-ii-99695b4’s profile on LinkedIn
- View LJBPiper’s profile on YouTube
- View user55889343’s profile on Vimeo
- View 102638827669152843080’s profile on Google+
Our Sponsor: Daily Metrix. full spectrum, non GMO liquid vitamins.
New Book: Natural Brain Support
A Barnstormer Aviator. True story about the AntiAginglady’s barnstormer father.
- A sponsor: Non-GMO specialty supplements
- Eco light that purifies air
- electroBlast rehydration concentrate
- Enduropacks exercise recovery blog:
- Eye Care Naturally Book
- Interview on electrolytes for runners
- Nina Anderson on Smart Meter hazards
- Nina's books
- Our Facebook Fan Page
- Sign up for FREE ebook: Think and Feel Younger
- Who knew screen time can affect the brain?
Blog Catalog Approved
Anti Aging Lady413-229-9042Eastern time zone USA
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Low magnesium may inhibit vitamin D
Zach Bush MD on autism, cancer, dementia, etc and gut connection
Great interview on disease based on gut problems and the cause that came from a change in our body when we started using pesticides (specifically glyphosate better known as Roundup)…. Amazing how many explosions of cancer, autism, MS, etc happened just after we started using toxic pesticides on our lawns and gardens!
If you only have time for a little segment listen from minute :33 to :40 and learn about the effects on the body and how we are destroying our cells ability to communicate. In an experiment he showed how quickly a cancer cell formed after removing the electron gap which facilitates cellular communication.
*click skip ad about ketosis to get to the video
Posted in Diseases of aging
Tagged autism cause, leaky gut, ms treatment, pesticide poisoning, roundup hazards, why cancer forms, zach bush