Curcumin is a component of turmeric that possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is effective as an anti-inflammatory because it regulates nitric oxide in our bodies which can be elevated by levels of radiation or tissue damage. Nitric oxide can run rampant throughout the body and be the catalyst in many inflammatory-induced illnesses. Curcumin is now being used to help Rheumatoid arthritis to reduce the inflammation of joints; Alzheimer’s, where it regulates the amyloid beta plaque before it gets out of control which is considered the hallmark of the disease; Diabetes, where in laboratory tests curcumin has been shown to improve rat’s blood sugar levels; Heart disease, by supporting the good cholesterol (HDL) and has helped lowered the bad cholesterol levels in clinical trials. For information on a curcumin and fermented soy supplement check out the link on the blogroll menu: ForeverYoungCooperative.com.
- View FabulousFlyingNina’s profile on Facebook
- View fabulousflying’s profile on Twitter
- View fabflynina’s profile on Pinterest
- View nina-anderson-atp-c-nlp-spn-reiki-ii-99695b4’s profile on LinkedIn
- View LJBPiper’s profile on YouTube
- View user55889343’s profile on Vimeo
- View 102638827669152843080’s profile on Google+
The full-spectrum light bulb that is an air purifier.
How to Live Longer with Cellular Rejuvenation
Blog Catalog Approved
Anti Aging Lady888-217-7233Eastern time zone USA