- View FabulousFlyingNina’s profile on Facebook
- View fabulousflying’s profile on Twitter
- View fabflynina’s profile on Pinterest
- View nina-anderson-atp-c-nlp-spn-reiki-ii-99695b4’s profile on LinkedIn
- View LJBPiper’s profile on YouTube
- View user55889343’s profile on Vimeo
- View 102638827669152843080’s profile on Google+
Our Sponsor: Daily Metrix. full spectrum, non GMO liquid vitamins.
New Book: Natural Brain Support
A Barnstormer Aviator. True story about the AntiAginglady’s barnstormer father.
- A sponsor: Non-GMO specialty supplements
- Eco light that purifies air
- electroBlast rehydration concentrate
- Enduropacks exercise recovery blog:
- Eye Care Naturally Book
- Interview on electrolytes for runners
- Nina Anderson on Smart Meter hazards
- Nina's books
- Our Facebook Fan Page
- Sign up for FREE ebook: Think and Feel Younger
- Who knew screen time can affect the brain?
Blog Catalog Approved
Anti Aging Lady413-229-9042Eastern time zone USA
Study on fructose and depression
This entry was posted in Diet and tagged anxiety causes, fructose, frustose and depression, HFC, teens eating fructose. Bookmark the permalink.
hmm… interesting, I’m not depressed right now, but! I know I used to eat LOTS of candy and junkfood on my younger years! my body didn’t resent it as much as right now… as the years went I started getting into health and fitness and decided to stop eating any of that .. NOW I feel awesome.. I know sometimes is not fun to eat healthy foods all the time, but! you can eat from time to time some small snacks and still you’ll feel awesome. 🙂