Normally I don’t get excited by all the new technological products on the market but my friend introduced me to this and I bought one! Their website: Click Here
It’s a light bulb that lasts for 10 years and kills bacteria, viruses, mold, odors and reduces the effects from indoor air pollution. I didn’t really believe that until I went to their website and checked out all their clinical studies. Not to sound like an advertisement I copied some statistics from their website that I thought would answer some of your skepticism.
The technology behind the Pure-Light Super Oxygen Light™ bulbs has been proven to Breakdown 99.9% of bacteria,viruses, fungi, mold including deadly MRSA, Cold & Flu viruses, E-COLI, SARS, STAPH, CRE, Salmonella, Anthrax, Plague… even those viruses/bacteria that have become resistant to antibiotics. Additionally, the process breaks down toxic indoor air pollutants like formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, methane, benzine and other VOCs into harmless components. These features work with only a single bulb after just 45 minutes of being turned on.
The process also dissolves Pollen and other allergens and destroys odors without masking them with fragrances. It is a full spectrum light with makes you happy and helps to overcome the seasonal affective disorder (SAD syndrome).
This bulb uses 70%-90% less energy compared to incandescent bulbs and 50% less energy compared to fluorescent lights so it is energy-efficient and saves you lots of money plus it does NOT contain mercury. It is also a great “grow” light for your plants – their lab tests showed increased plant growth over regular greenhouse lighting.
Check it out… this isn’t sold in stores.. no Amazon, no ebay, no box stores so you have to go to the website.
Posted in allergies
Tagged allergies, eco-light bulbs, eco-lighting, eco-products, eliminating viruses, energy saving light bulbs, environmentally friendly products, indoor air pollution, killing mold, mold removal, pure-light