Normally I don’t get excited by all the new technological products on the market but my friend introduced me to this and I bought one! Their website: Click Here
It’s a light bulb that lasts for 10 years and kills bacteria, viruses, mold, odors and reduces the effects from indoor air pollution. I didn’t really believe that until I went to their website and checked out all their clinical studies. Not to sound like an advertisement I copied some statistics from their website that I thought would answer some of your skepticism.
The technology behind the Pure-Light Super Oxygen Light™ bulbs has been proven to Breakdown 99.9% of bacteria,viruses, fungi, mold including deadly MRSA, Cold & Flu viruses, E-COLI, SARS, STAPH, CRE, Salmonella, Anthrax, Plague… even those viruses/bacteria that have become resistant to antibiotics. Additionally, the process breaks down toxic indoor air pollutants like formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, methane, benzine and other VOCs into harmless components. These features work with only a single bulb after just 45 minutes of being turned on.
The process also dissolves Pollen and other allergens and destroys odors without masking them with fragrances. It is a full spectrum light with makes you happy and helps to overcome the seasonal affective disorder (SAD syndrome).
This bulb uses 70%-90% less energy compared to incandescent bulbs and 50% less energy compared to fluorescent lights so it is energy-efficient and saves you lots of money plus it does NOT contain mercury. It is also a great “grow” light for your plants – their lab tests showed increased plant growth over regular greenhouse lighting.
Check it out… this isn’t sold in stores.. no Amazon, no ebay, no box stores so you have to go to the website.
Posted in allergies
Tagged allergies, eco-light bulbs, eco-lighting, eco-products, eliminating viruses, energy saving light bulbs, environmentally friendly products, indoor air pollution, killing mold, mold removal, pure-light
Invaders in your body, especially during the spring when everything starts to bloom are not fun. As the immune system produces antibodies and the special white blood cell spring into action they can create inflammation and typical allergic symptoms of sinus problems, coughing, runny noses and people not being happy to have allergies.
A few of the natural things you can use to help offset these unwanted symptoms include quercetin, echinacea, nettles and butterbur. Quercetin is a plant flavanoid that acts as an antihistaminic and antiallergic compound. Studies have shown it effectively reduces histamine release and helped reduce those nasal symptoms that normally make us feel bad. Echinacea is a herb that we normally think of taking when we get a cold as it has been shown to be effective in upper respiratory conditions. It is an immune modulator so may help in regulating over-inflammation. It is not to be taken for a long period of time or the body will adapt and it will be ineffective. Five days is a good length of time.
Another common solution for allergies is taking stinging nettle tea or in a supplement. Studies have shown it also helped rhinitis and allergic symptoms after being used for one week. Butterbur as an herbal extract, also is a good solution for hay fever. It has been shown to reduce histamine release and was more effective than a drug antihistamine which can make you sleepy.
Of course, taking these is a wise move if your allergies are seasonal or intermittent. But, if you have chronic problems it would be wise to get tested to see exactly what is the trigger and deal with it through a good forward-thinking MD or Naturopathic Physician.
Don’t forget: If you haven’t downloaded your free copy of my new book, “Think and Feel Younger” please click this link: http://youngerebook.gr8.com