When you develop mysterious symptoms and you go to the doctor and he can’t find any reason for them, he says it must be psychological. So you go home, and through the process of elimination try different diets, clean your house more, meditate more, stop using chemical cleaners, etc….. and your symptoms are still there! Could you be “allergic” to something unseen?
We have many friends who have developed sensitivity to electromagnetic fields. These are those invisible waves coming from your computer, cell phone, Wi-fi, microwave, plasma TV, fluorescent lighting, the GPS in your car (or airplane if you fly one), and even the wiring in your house. Symptoms can manifest as headaches, dizziness, ringing in the ears, nausea, exhaustion. The name for this affliction is electrohypersensitivity (EHS). According to research it is characterized by a broad range of nonspecific multiple-organ symptoms implying both acute and chronic inflammatory processes, involving mainly skin and nervous, respiratory, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, and gastrointestinal systems, in most cases self-reported in absence of organic pathological signs except skin manifestations .
For folks with EHS it is difficult to go anywhere since most of our environments are filled with these invisible waves. There is a non-profit website that explains this further and is trying to develop a list of places that are free from wifi, cell towers, smart meters, etc that these folks can stay when they travel or even find permanent housing. If you know of any place like this please contact them. SAFEHelpsYou.org