The new GMO labeling law (scanning the barcode on foods) will tell you what foods are GMO. But they don’t mean that they are organic! When you look for non-GMO foods you might think you are safe. But, even if the food is not GMO it may contain the same pesticides used on GMO foods such as the glyphosphate. If you want to be absolutely sure these carcinogenic compounds don’t end up in your body we suggest only buying products that contain the USDA Organic label. This means not only are they GMO free but weren’t grown with pesticides.
- View FabulousFlyingNina’s profile on Facebook
- View fabulousflying’s profile on Twitter
- View fabflynina’s profile on Pinterest
- View nina-anderson-atp-c-nlp-spn-reiki-ii-99695b4’s profile on LinkedIn
- View LJBPiper’s profile on YouTube
- View user55889343’s profile on Vimeo
- View 102638827669152843080’s profile on Google+
Our Sponsor: Daily Metrix. full spectrum, non GMO liquid vitamins.
A Barnstormer Aviator. True story about the AntiAginglady’s barnstormer father.
Blog Catalog Approved
Anti Aging Lady413-229-9042Eastern time zone USA