- View FabulousFlyingNina’s profile on Facebook
- View fabulousflying’s profile on Twitter
- View fabflynina’s profile on Pinterest
- View nina-anderson-atp-c-nlp-spn-reiki-ii-99695b4’s profile on LinkedIn
- View LJBPiper’s profile on YouTube
- View user55889343’s profile on Vimeo
- View 102638827669152843080’s profile on Google+
Our Sponsor: Daily Metrix. full spectrum, non GMO liquid vitamins.
New Book: Natural Brain Support
A Barnstormer Aviator. True story about the AntiAginglady’s barnstormer father.
- A sponsor: Non-GMO specialty supplements
- Eco light that purifies air
- electroBlast rehydration concentrate
- Enduropacks exercise recovery blog:
- Eye Care Naturally Book
- Interview on electrolytes for runners
- Nina Anderson on Smart Meter hazards
- Nina's books
- Our Facebook Fan Page
- Sign up for FREE ebook: Think and Feel Younger
- Who knew screen time can affect the brain?
Blog Catalog Approved
Anti Aging Lady413-229-9042Eastern time zone USA
Tag Archives: learning disabilities
MIT shows study linking Roundup to Autism
High-Fructose Diet Sabotages Learning, Memory
Drinking soda and eating sweets for as little as six weeks may make you stupid, according to a new UCLA study on sugar, learning and memory.
A new UCLA rat study funded by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke is the first to show how a diet steadily high in fructose slows the brain, hampering memory and learning — and how omega-3 fatty acids can counteract the disruption. The study was published in peer-reviewed Journal of Physiology in its May 15, 2012 edition.
[Ed: so please read those labels as most sodas contain HFCS and so do a lot of candy and cookies. This also affects cholesterol management and weight control. The Omega-3 Fatty Acids we recommend are from plants, not fish oil. Helps to oxygenate the cells as well. See YES EFAs on the ForeverYoungCooperative link]
Posted in Diet
Tagged ADD, ADHD, alzheimer's, Alzheimer's disease, brain, diet aids, getting fat, high fructose corn syrup, LD, learning disabilities, memory loss, obesity, sugar, what's wrong with sugar